20120408

SHISEIDO EYELASH CURLER

Shiseido Eyelash Curler

Out of nowhere, I remembered that my mom had an eyelash curler that she had received as a gift years ago - unused, safely kept in the original box. I skyped her (of course I woud) and asked which brand it was, and Shiseido, she answered. Score. I asked her if she would, in any near future, use it. Obviously I knew the answer because my mom is not an eyelash curler woman.

I'm trying not to spend money these days (even though my wishlist never ends) because I've been quite naughty with beauty splurging. I need to constrain myself for at least for the next 2 months. Sigh.



I've used Shiseido curler before, around 2 years ago. I switched to Le Métier de Beauté (after my NY haul), and I'm now back to Shiseido. I did mention in the NY haul post that I wanted to try a new eyelash curler, but I'm in no position to splurge on an eyelash curler. Shiseido eyelash curler is up there with Shu Uemura curler in Korea, maybe a bit better. Either way, it's all personal.


Shiseido curler is my fail-safe. I would've preferred more curve like Le Métier de Beauté, but the performance on Shiseido is a lot better. It holds my lashes curled all day. I mean from 7 am to 11 pm, no joke (they may have come down a little, but it's still amazing). This is quite an achievement considering I tested it without a waterproof mascara.

Until I get enough money for the perfect eyelash curler hunt, I'm satisfied with my Shiseido one!

No comments :

Post a Comment