20130316

CERAVE HYDRATING CLEANSER

After my usual Olay Foaming Cleanser for Sensitive Skin was used up, I wanted to try a new cleanser. Olay is so perfect for summer weather, but my skin feels really dry and tight in winter.



CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser is lotion-textured and doesn't foam. After washing, my skin doesn't feel as tight as Olay cleanser. I much prefer and actually really like CeraVe cleanser in winter. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, and my skin doesn't become red after either.

Another big bonus is the super big size! I don't have to worry about it running out any time soon.

One down is that it's not so great at removing makeup. I only use this as cleanser anyway, but those who want to use it as makeup remover may need to consider other products. It does remove bits and traces of makeup but not entirely, so keep that in mind.


No comments :

Post a Comment