20130919

TONY MOLY DOUBLE NEEDS PANG PANG MASCARA 04 BROWN & 05 BLUE


This year's trip to Korea also involved a lot of discovering a high street brand called Tony Moly. I like it as much as I like Revlon because it carries quite superb eye shadows, eye liner, and the highlight of this post: mascaras.



I usually don't buy non-waterproof mascaras because they just don't hold the curl on my eyelashes. However, Tony Moly Double Needs Pang Pang Mascaras in 04 Brown & 05 Blue are a bit different in that they hold the curl to some extent. I was of course pleasantly surprised.

It's also very easy to wash off with Bioderma Sensibio Micelle Solution (review here) as it's not waterproof. It doesn't smudge on me or flake. It separates my lashes while giving some volume, but not too extreme. Colour payoff is also excellent.

I'm indeed very impressed with Tony Moly!

05 Blue

04 Brown

No comments :

Post a Comment