20140308

ARITAUM STYLE POP BLUSHER NO.2 SCHOOL GIRL


It was time that I looked more into the world of blushes. I'm not a blush person (I'm more of a lipstick person, if anything), but I decided to try different colours in this colour-fading winter time.



Aritaum Style Pop Blusher in No.2 School Girl is a mix of lavender and light purple. It gives a very nice sheen on to my face. It really gives a life to my pale face without being obvious as a blush. The payoff isn't the greatest, but you can definitely build it up without giving much effort. It's not the greatest in texture, but it's not hard to work with either. It has more stiff texture compared to other creamy powder blushes. For $10, it's really not that bad.

Overall, I really like this blush, and the colour is so unique that I'm glad that I tried it!



No comments :

Post a Comment